1mojigato masculinemojigata femininegazmoño masculinegazmoña feminine
- Ms Sheppard said: ‘People tend to think of the Victorians as prudes but this dress is quite revealing.’
- Almodovar's films and stories are not for all, as I would assume the sexual content and subject matter would be frowned upon by some, but prudes aside this is a great movie.
- I am not a prude and I am not shocked by violence or sexuality, but I am disgusted that these directors assume that their own neuroses are traits shared by all humans.
- Leland Ryken in his book on the Puritans, Worldly Saints, has shown by extensive quotes that the Puritans were anything but prudes about sex.
- He was neither a prude nor a Puritan, but he was scornful of self-indulgence, and though he earned a reputation as the champion of the poor, it was only of the deserving and never of the idle.