1ácido prúsico masculine
- Similarly, the contents of alkaloids, tannins, oxalates, glucosides, dicumarins, prussic acid, nitrates or other substances in several weeds used as fodder and grasslands has also increased.
- When this compound is dissolved in water, an acidic solution of hydrogen cyanide, also known as prussic acid, is produced.
- I can tell you that there is prussic acid naturally occurring in bitter almonds.
- Selection of plants for cultivation would have been directed at reducing a serious disadvantage of the plant; that it contains two substances, a glucoside and an enzyme, which react together to produce poisonous prussic acid.
- Presumably, sarin, tabun, phosgene, adamsite, prussic acid and a family of mustard gases, comprising the basis of KPA chemical weapons, are produced here.