- It's an effect called ‘frame dragging,’ which you can now officially use to trump the pseuds at the next cocktail party.
- Apart from the fact that the whole enterprise deserves pride of place in pseuds ' corner, do these people really believe that we take them as seriously as they take themselves?
- I mean, you just know he watched all the New York pseuds sitting down for a performance of his entirely-silent composition 4'33 ‘, and had serious trouble keeping from giggling.’
- What began life as a joke at the expense of a junior TV researcher was to become one of the largest media deceptions in modern times, along the way pricking the pomposity of the many intellectual pseuds who descend on Edinburgh every August.
- The guest list has so far been commendably free of the academics, hack-ademics, cranks and pseuds who once appeared to comprise the resident Montrose intelligentsia.