- Psoralens sensitise the skin to ultraviolet light and are used in light therapy for vitiligo and psoriasis.
- Oral methotrexate tablets are commonly used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and severe psoriasis.
- You might scratch the skin because it is itchy due to eczema or psoriasis inside the ear.
- Topical corticosteroid creams and ointments are applied to the skin to reduce inflammation in conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Fungal rashes can sometimes be confused with other skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema.