1(telepathic)para(p)sicológicoyou must be psychic! — ¡eres adivino!
- Clairvoyance is an alleged psychic ability to see things beyond the range of the power of vision.
- He's psychic, reading people's minds and believing he's communicating with the dead.
- Scientists are rarely trained as magicians and have often been conned by demonstrators of psychic phenomena.
- A number of your films contain the theme or subject of psychic phenomena as well as witchcraft and magic or what you might term occult subjects.
- Apparently not even psychic powers help rivalrous siblings connect with each other in adulthood.
- David has recently written a book on psychic phenomena from the standpoint of suspicious skeptic of the supernatural.
- Religious reasoning explains in part why this author postulates we should not induce nor develop psychic phenomena.
- When a person has a traumatic experience it produces traumatic psychic energy.
- Parapsychology has distinguished itself by objective study of psychic phenomena.
- The study of psychic phenomena dictated the need to define the concept of the information-energy field.
- If it's an experiment, you might want to start by inviting people to read your mind - or whatever - and establish a success rate among a few individuals who appear to be psychic enough to get in.
- I mean, she must be psychic, right? How can she know this about me? How could she know about that girl/guy that broke my heart if she's not psychic?
- He also reported cases that suggest that experiences interpreted as ESP or other types of psychic phenomena can have the same effects.
- There are many ideas and traditions about psychic phenomena that have been regarded as superstitions.
- Peter left the session disappointed with my unwillingness to believe in the psychic explanations for phenomena that he experiences.
- From there, several different people entered and exited the room, all claiming to be psychic and telepathic and telekinetic amongst other things.
- I had numerous talks with my father about psychic phenomena, the nature of the Divine, and other philosophical subjects.
- She was going to rely on the psychic link that they appeared to have at times; the one they were discussing earlier when Colt had kissed her for the first time.
- Despite the amazing array of physical and psychic phenomenon Julia struggled to acknowledge that it was a reality, as she comments.
- Precognition falls under the category of psychic phenomena, which is a subset of the paranormal.
- The police have much to learn about the relative value of psychic phenomena in criminal investigations.
- After this experience Dannion became quite psychic, which was witnessed by others.
- I have only recently begun to explore my psychic side, but have been strong in the areas of psychic dreams and clairvoyance.
- Any other form of remote viewing can best be termed, he says, as a psychic experience or clairvoyance.
- Even from a young age, I have always believed in the possibility of the paranormal, and of psychic powers.
- There are thousands of people every day thinking they must be psychic. But, did you know that being psychic is more than giving a reading?
2Psychology(p)síquicopsychic disorder — trastorno (p)síquico masculine
- Long, long ago these deities had consumed their worshippers unto extinction for the psychic sustenance their dying souls provided.
- In the West, the target of cruelty centuries ago shifted from the body to the soul, to psychic pain - but the morality behind the practice remains.
- Fear, anger, psychic pain, and sadness are some of the emotional issues we probably stuffed down as kids.
- According to the old syllabus for our sentimental education, psychic pain is part of the material that must be mastered for human growth to take place.
- On the other hand, for all the psychic pain he pours into his songs, Johnston is a generous spirit.
1vidente femininemédium feminine