In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(telepathic)para(p)sicológicoyou must be psychic! — ¡eres adivino!
- The study of psychic phenomena dictated the need to define the concept of the information-energy field.
- She was going to rely on the psychic link that they appeared to have at times; the one they were discussing earlier when Colt had kissed her for the first time.
- He also reported cases that suggest that experiences interpreted as ESP or other types of psychic phenomena can have the same effects.
- Precognition falls under the category of psychic phenomena, which is a subset of the paranormal.
- David has recently written a book on psychic phenomena from the standpoint of suspicious skeptic of the supernatural.
- Peter left the session disappointed with my unwillingness to believe in the psychic explanations for phenomena that he experiences.
- There are thousands of people every day thinking they must be psychic. But, did you know that being psychic is more than giving a reading?
- He's psychic, reading people's minds and believing he's communicating with the dead.
- The police have much to learn about the relative value of psychic phenomena in criminal investigations.
- From there, several different people entered and exited the room, all claiming to be psychic and telepathic and telekinetic amongst other things.
- I mean, she must be psychic, right? How can she know this about me? How could she know about that girl/guy that broke my heart if she's not psychic?
- I had numerous talks with my father about psychic phenomena, the nature of the Divine, and other philosophical subjects.
- There are many ideas and traditions about psychic phenomena that have been regarded as superstitions.
- Clairvoyance is an alleged psychic ability to see things beyond the range of the power of vision.
- After this experience Dannion became quite psychic, which was witnessed by others.
- Apparently not even psychic powers help rivalrous siblings connect with each other in adulthood.
- If it's an experiment, you might want to start by inviting people to read your mind - or whatever - and establish a success rate among a few individuals who appear to be psychic enough to get in.
- Religious reasoning explains in part why this author postulates we should not induce nor develop psychic phenomena.
- Even from a young age, I have always believed in the possibility of the paranormal, and of psychic powers.
- I have only recently begun to explore my psychic side, but have been strong in the areas of psychic dreams and clairvoyance.
- When a person has a traumatic experience it produces traumatic psychic energy.
- Despite the amazing array of physical and psychic phenomenon Julia struggled to acknowledge that it was a reality, as she comments.
- Scientists are rarely trained as magicians and have often been conned by demonstrators of psychic phenomena.
- Parapsychology has distinguished itself by objective study of psychic phenomena.
- A number of your films contain the theme or subject of psychic phenomena as well as witchcraft and magic or what you might term occult subjects.
- Any other form of remote viewing can best be termed, he says, as a psychic experience or clairvoyance.
2Psychology(p)síquicopsychic disorder — trastorno (p)síquico masculine
- In the West, the target of cruelty centuries ago shifted from the body to the soul, to psychic pain - but the morality behind the practice remains.
- On the other hand, for all the psychic pain he pours into his songs, Johnston is a generous spirit.
- Fear, anger, psychic pain, and sadness are some of the emotional issues we probably stuffed down as kids.
- According to the old syllabus for our sentimental education, psychic pain is part of the material that must be mastered for human growth to take place.
- Long, long ago these deities had consumed their worshippers unto extinction for the psychic sustenance their dying souls provided.
1vidente masculinemédium masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.