In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(p)sicólogo masculine(p)sicóloga feminine
- Jungian psychologists have helped us to understand the bi-polar nature of women.
- They are working as part of a team of educational welfare officers, psychologists and health experts.
- Establish criteria for specialist consultation and for sharing care with psychologists and nurses.
- I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of these psychologists analysing my responses.
- It so drained Dunwoody that he felt forced to consult a sports psychologist.
- Ernst Mach is well known to psychologists for his contributions to the theory of sensation.
- As a psychologist and educator, she was keenly aware of individual differences.
- I found a wonderful woman in LA who was a criminal psychologist dealing with psychopaths.
- Many cognitive psychologists also examine the effects of selective attention.
- My view is that more recent history is generally a lot more relevant than evolutionary psychologists claim.
- The key to this explanation is something psychologists call cognitive responses.
- The school also has visiting therapists and psychologists to provide necessary guidance.
- I could be a criminal psychologist, a guidance counsellor, a social worker.
- So we asked a psychologist to devise a scientifically valid test, which we took to two schools.
- David Taylor is a psychologist with a background in psychopharmacology and development.
- Some feminist psychologists aim to understand and improve the lives of women and girls.
- She had to have an operation and has been under the care of a psychologist for panic attacks.
- At the centre psychologists will offer free consultations to patients and their relatives.
- In an attempt to answer this question, psychologists have compiled a huge database on what makes people happy.
- She told my mum, who then kept an eye on me, so did the school, who made me speak to a psychologist about it all, which I hated!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.