In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- I must say that some of the emails I get from Leftists do have all the hallmarks of psychotic thought disorder.
- The mean decrease in the severity of psychotic symptoms and EPS favored risperidone.
- I know I know I get all kinds of strange paranoid psychotic dreams when I am in a bad mood.
- We found very little evidence of psychiatric illness, none of the subjects had psychotic disorders for example.
- One simply cannot equate psychotic disturbances which alter the entire personality with physical diseases.
- Terror always has its roots in hysteria and psychotic insecurity; still, we should know our enemy.
- She is a deeply disturbed, psychotic individual, whose case should never have gone to trial.
- Child abuse seems to be particularly related to psychotic symptoms and diagnoses of schizophrenia.
- Though he was incoherent and loud, at times my impression was that he was not psychotic or manic.
- One of the most disenfranchised groups in health care is older people with psychotic disorders.
- Has the Minister seen studies or reports that link cannabis use with psychotic symptoms or mental health disorders?
- Celebrity stalkers are usually found in the love obsessional group, a high proportion of whom suffer from psychotic illnesses.
- Edwin was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and marijuana induced psychotic disorder.
- One of their sons suffered from schizophrenia and was prone to violent psychotic episodes.
- The only safety issue seems to be in seriously disturbed patients, in whom meditation may trigger psychotic episodes.
- I was about to turn into a crazy psychotic lunatic and there was nothing I could do to stop myself.
- Enrique's face is twisted into a rictus grin, and he lets out the unmistakable chortle of sheer psychotic derangement.
- As well as symptoms of panic, these nine patients all had overt psychotic symptoms and behavioural disturbance.
- Excessive doses produce hyperactivity, paranoia and other psychotic symptoms.
- The help received at this temple served as an alternative to clinical psychiatric treatment for these people with psychotic illness.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.