In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clave pública feminine
- Click ‘encrypt’ and the message is automatically encrypted with the public key of the recipient.
- Now anyone can use your public key to encrypt email messages to you, but only you alone can use your private key for decryption.
- When users want to send a secure message to another user, they use the recipient's public key to encrypt the message.
- All your friends and associates, once known to you, will have their emails encrypted using your public key.
- A private key is used to decrypt data encrypted with the corresponding public key and to create digital signatures.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.