1obras públicas feminine
- Work on sewers, roads and other public works accounted for some of the more expensive costs.
- Libraries, county offices, public works and hospitals were shut down in rotating order.
- The proceeds from meters and fines currently go into public works such as footpaths, roads and drainage.
- But his main concern was increased expenditure on road infrastructure and public works.
- Better roads in cities that receive heavier rains are testimony to the fact that blaming the rains is a lame excuse for poor quality of public works.