In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mundo editorial masculinecampo editorial masculine
- The adoption of inspired main titles that provide no clue as to the subject of the book has become a bad habit in academic publishing.
- Military history journals have a solid niche in popular and academic publishing.
- Librarians have much to learn from their publishing counterparts about the book as an artifact.
- The other element of academic publishing is books, particularly research monographs.
- Outsourced journalism, better known as contract publishing or custom publishing is a growth industry in the West.
- We recognize that range of creative activity that goes beyond academic publishing.
- Decisions to promote commercial aspects of newspaper publishing are not inherently immoral or harmful to journalism.
- Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness.
- This same publishing industry has turned a cold shoulder to other, less marketable writers.
- So it may seem odd to hear complaints about the insularity of our publishing industry.
- What was the general context of publishing when you started out?
- That doesn't mean, however, that another publishing company has given up on the e-book format.
- In neat testimony to the process, in academic publishing, history has been collapsing into memory, memory into trauma, and trauma into studies of silence and forgetfulness.
- How little you know about academic publishing, my notional friend.
- For the general publishing and pop-culture industries, this has not seemed so much like a heroic or contrarian stance as a stiff and snobbish one.
- For publishers, grants encourage publishing quantity over quality.
- In practice, academic publishing is about gaining status by getting something printed in the most static venue possible.
- But such data as we have suggest that publishing in general is not a good field for investors to enter.
- My theory aims at taking speculation fully into account, which neither financial journalism nor academic publishing presently does.
- Let's admit it and this is the real dirty secret of academic publishing one can publish just about anything if one goes far enough down the list of impact factors.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.