In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1gordura fofa feminine
- At this point, no matter how strict you are with your calories, no matter how much you work out, the pudge won't budge.
- Take an opportunity to lose some of that winter hibernation-induced pudge around your middle and come out to a series of nutritional seminars being held at the PAC this weekend.
- I'm not sure what's brought this about; I guess just incontrovertible evidence that someone find me attractive, regardless of the extra pudge on my stomach or the extra inches on my hips or thighs.
- If I don't work out, I turn into a puddle of unsightly pudge.
- More pudge around the waist and face than any nearby whale.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.