1nariz chata feminine
- He looked vaguely tomboyish, with short curly hair, a pug nose, and a rather frazzled expression.
- She is a chubby-cheeked three-year-old with a blonde bowl cut, pug nose, and wells of blue eyes.
- He was kind of short, with a pug nose and big, dark, winking eyes.
- His nose had been broken so often that it was in danger of collapsing, leaving him with the pug nose of a boxer.
- Her eyes were small and brightly anxious, threaded with fine filaments of blood, and her aquiline nose was now a pug nose in which broken capillaries glowed with a sullen heat.