1pugilismo masculine formalboxeo masculine
- He once played a competitive basketball match the day of a fight, and in conversations with reporters he much prefers to discuss his collection of fighting chickens than anything remotely concerned with pugilism of the human variety.
- It was clear the spirit of pugilism had left New Orleans.
- Across the Channel English boxing, or pugilism, had of course already been in existence for well over two centuries.
- The pair will undergo intensive training for a month in secret gyms in the South East under the wings of some of British boxing's finest trainers - before coming together for three rounds of power-packed pugilism.
- The city would ultimately become the first in the country to attempt to truly legitimize pugilism by sanctioning it in 1890.