- By contrast, the last accidental tear-gassing was years ago, so feel free to leave your gas mask at home, unless you are intent on making a particularly puissant political fashion statement.
- So once again they manage to juxtapose the puissant music with the borderline puerile ideas, ensorcelling you before dropping you with an abrupt thud.
- Faith is a puissant concept, yet it is problematic in isolation.
- Methinks I see in my mind a noble and puissant nation rousing herself like a strong man after sleep, and shaking her invincible locks.
- This depiction of the relationship between reader and book seems all the more puissant in light of discussion about the ‘competition’ between technology and book culture.