1(of troops)retirada feminine
- This withdrawal followed on previous military pullbacks in the state.
- But he also wanted, according to the NYT, a pullback of US forces from the cities: ‘The occupation itself is a source of insecurity.’
- U.S. military officials are cautiously optimistic the move will bring calm to the besieged city, but warn the pullback is not a withdrawal or retreat.
- Coalition hard-liners have been trying to sabotage a pullback.
- He said yesterday the pullback would start immediately after a meeting in Damascus between the leaders of both countries to approve the withdrawal plan.
2(reduction)a pullback in prices/demand — una reducción en los precios/la demanda