1pulmonarpulmonary artery — arteria pulmonar feminine
- pulmonary edema — edema pulmonar
- Replacement of the aortic and pulmonary valves with the pulmonary autograft.
- This can lead to an increase in pulmonary capillary pressure that is sufficient to induce pulmonary congestion.
- A blockage in the lungs is called pulmonary embolism and can cause of sudden, unexpected death.
- Most patients had severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on British Thoracic Society criteria.
- Studies in the lung have focused mainly on the regeneration of pulmonary epithelium.