1pulverizarhe pulverized his opponent — hizo polvo / pulverizó a su contrincante
- Mabouya bounced back from that counter-attack and in the latter stages pulverized their opponents' defense.
- The event organiser said: ‘He absolutely pulverised the opposition.’
- He embarrassed the pundits, and pulverized the best bowlers that the region offered.
- But any doubts as to just how brilliantly Rock of Gibraltar had developed were dispelled in the Irish 2,000 Guineas when he pulverised the opposition at the Curragh.
- This, we might have presumed, was much more to his liking: pulverising moderate opposition in the Premiership rather than trying to cope with the quality of Barcelona.
- So, he's besieged, isolated in his compound, his forces are being pulverized.
- South American powerhouse Argentina pulverized flat-footed defenders to defeat Japan tonight for their sixth straight win over the Asian Cup holders.
- Surely yes, because sooner or later (preferably sooner) he's going to explode onto the scene, and when he does the opposition will be pulverised.
- Northern United was unable to increase the score as they pulverized the Pioneers defense, but too often kicked wide.
- They continued to pulverize their opponents' defense line in the second half and on several occasions came within scoring range.