1puniblepunishable by sth — penado con algo
- an offense punishable by life imprisonment — un delito penado con cadena perpetua
- If such information is leaked to overseas media, this may be a criminal act punishable by imprisonment.
- Caging and displaying parrots and parakeets is illegal and punishable by a fine and up to five years in prison.
- That is dishonorable and punishable by death, if you follow the old samurai credo!
- In Victoria, begging is a criminal offence punishable by imprisonment under the Vagrancy Act.
- Instead, they face charges of criminal mischief, punishable by up to two years in the penitentiary.