1.1also punk rockerpunk femininepunki masculine
1.2also punk rockpunk masculine
2US informal(young hoodlum)hooligan femininegamberro masculine Spaingamberra feminine Spain
- There were homeless people, and gutter punks, and crime - muggings and prostitution.
- Don, you and the rest of your little buddies are the same worthless rat punks now that you were as 12-year-olds.
- Beer-swilling punks drag race through the river.
- I think he was just trying to make me feel like a useless punk, since the only thing I've ever done with my own hands over any Thanksgiving was stuff a turkey.
- You two are the stupid punks who spiked her drink in the first place!
- He walks up and says, ‘They're nothing but a bunch of punks.’
- They need to be treated like the junkies and street punks that they are.
- While Spidey may not be packing heat or killing punks like Tommy Vercetti, the GTA influenced gameplay makes webslinging so much more exciting than previous games.
- Less than .00001 percent of handguns ever manufactured have been used for illegal activities, and 99 percent of the time by punks some goofy judge figured ought to be out on the street with us.
- A cranky, old, blind man, who lives next door is always barking, ‘Turn down that music, you lousy punks!’
- Chidduck sends his bagman, Sarno, to talk to the punks in a Mexican bordello where they're hiding out.
- It tells the story of Ellie, Gerald and Dan, three street punks fresh from reform school, who are desperate and need money.
- Gove is a notorious figure, playing with NYC's gutter punks L.E.S. Stitches and, more recently, street-punk kings U.S. Bombs.
- He had the kind of face that made him look like a punk or thug.
- The Setex Security Chief didn't like gang punks any more than Alan did, but he didn't like Alan much, either.
- The loudest voices are those of the blustering schoolyard bully who crudely masks his own inadequacies by calling others sissies and punks.
- You ain't nothin' but a punk anyway, and I'm gonna cut ya.
- She turned to see a gang of street punks with chains and very sharp weapons that they showed off.
- The four punks who attacked Sammy were all sitting handcuffed to chairs on the defendant's side of the room.
- Get the hell away from me you stupid punk!
- We're all no doubt envisioning worthless adolescent punks who deserve to lose some teeth, but what if the perpetrator is female, or a precocious 12-year-old?
- Presumably assaulting a 67-year-old woman and threatening to dig up her husband's body makes these nutcases feel like their true revolutionaries rather than pathetic punks.
- We got the most amazing answer - something like $450 million was owed in outstanding fines, with some young punks out there owing up to $90,000.
- It would demonstrate American capabilities to the armed punks who rape, torture and murder the unarmed and helpless on a daily basis.
- When he gets mugged by a gang of street punks and left beaten up in an alley, Goda's desire for a gun grows even more intense.
- The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the streets, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.
- It's more like several mini-sequences: the botched hijacking, Brian and Dominic's square-off with the Asian punks, and their final confrontation.
- Two upside-down Yakuza punks were stepping up onto the platform.
- And we today would be worshiping some pantheon of gangster punks instead of Him.
- To them, office punks were nobodies, failures.
1(culture/hairstyle) (invariable adjective) punk(culture/hairstyle) punki
2US informal(rotten)de porquería informalberreta River Plate informalwhat a punk thing to do! — ¡qué cosa más baja / rastrera de hacer!