1.1(marionette)marioneta femininetítere masculinebefore noun puppet show — espectáculo de marionetas / de títeres masculine
- The string puppets of Tamil Nadu are the largest and the heaviest when compared to the string puppets of the other State.
- Little Stevie plays with his strings and paper puppets he made himself.
- There is effective use of puppets and perspective with the library stairs, and some clever lighting effects and physical comedy.
- From shadow puppets to puppets on a string, the emphasis this year is on visual theatre.
- The puppeteer sits in back of a white screen and moves the puppets to act out stories.
- We believe in the puppet as a completely separate entity from the puppeteer.
- Youngsters can read and listen to stories with their parents and then act them out using puppets and soft toys.
- Names are written on masking tape which is placed inside the puppets for easy identification.
- Well-crafted in every aspect, the tale of Pinocchio is told using puppets and live actors, in mask or out.
- If you have puppets or stuffed animals, make a little play and use very, very silly voices.
- The film doesn't attempt to pretend that these aren't puppets, their strings are integral to who they are and are a key part of the story.
- Bunraku puppets are not manipulated by strings from above a small stage window.
- Stick a washed lolly stick to the back of the card and use it to move the puppet around.
- The critics at Bombay Dreams all mentioned the fountain scene, for The Lion King it was the amazing effects and animal puppets.
- The result is that one puppeteer can control multiple puppets in multiple mediums.
- In fact, puppets and strings play no part in the show, which instead uses lights to help project the duo's efforts on to a large screen.
- In Admiralty Square three puppets in a puppet theatre come to life: Petrushka, the Ballerina, and the Moor.
- His innovative use of string puppets and model special effects made the series a huge hit.
- In some cases, large animal puppets are completely made of celluloid because of its greater stiffness.
- He stuck five of them inside the puppet's head to operate it by hand.
1.2(for hand)títere masculine
2(stooge)títere masculine(before noun) títere
- He refused to sell his soul to the powers, he refused to be used as a puppet by those who control boxing.
- Why did fate like to toy with their puppet strings so often, taking joy to their misery?
- In this role, they often seemed like puppets on the strings of price.
- They yanked on her chains forcing her to bend and twist at their will like a puppet on strings.
- He also wrote an autobiographical novel in the cruel and sentimental manner: characters as puppets on a string.
- Again, the elastic smile. She felt like a puppet whose mouth strings were being pulled.
- He was like a puppet without strings now, just sitting there, staring out the window.
- She was remembering how he had played her like a rag puppet being controlled by strings.
- Stars exploded in his vision and he collapsed like a puppet with the strings cut.
- He could see the malevolent grin upon her lips as she snarled up at the man that was a puppet upon her strings.
- In the end, we all have to ask, are we simply puppets whose strings are being pulled by unseen forces?
- What people don't realise is that she is not just a puppet on a string.
- Nicholas is just a pawn, a puppet for Wilson and that is just a temporary situation until Wilson is ready to strike.
- One by one, each of the guards fell to their knees and then down on their faces like puppets with their strings cut.
- It is about leading one's own life. It is about not being the puppet or the slave of the choices and desires of others.
- Heads would bob and shoulders would shake like puppets on strings under Goldfrapp's control.
- They pose like Barbie dolls (sometimes literally) or puppets with strings broken.