In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tecnología push femininetecnología de empuje femininewebtransmisión feminine
- About two years back, the major browser makers assumed that this future was based on push technology.
- If you aren't familiar with RSS, perhaps you remember push technology, the late great killer app of the '90s.
- Three hundred people have signed up for this so-called push technology since the company instituted it a little over a year ago.
- Fossil's SPOT watch receives news and information via FM radio signals - a sort of cross between WAP and push technology.
- A few years ago, the Internet offered us what we called push technology that sent customized data to just those people who said they wanted to receive it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.