In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1flexión feminineflexión de brazos feminineflexión de pecho femininefondo masculinelagartija feminine Mexico
- You can also try strengthening exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, calf raises, and lunges.
- Do five total clapping push-ups, then place your hands on a medicine ball and do push-ups that way till failure.
- At fitness-equipment stores, you also can buy special push-up handles designed for this purpose.
- Next come sit-ups, push-ups, lateral raises and bicep curls.
- I drop to the turf and grunt out five quick push-ups, plus a promise to myself to do fewer tomorrow.
- However, some do speed it along by doing push-ups, pull-ups, and other strengthening routines.
- They strut for the cheerleaders, perform one-arm push-ups for the crowd, and preen for the cameras.
- I did all kinds of push-up variations: diamond push-ups, grip wide, one hand forward and one back, one hand elevated, etc.
- I got into push-up position and heard some whistles and cat-calls behind me as I did my first one.
- Both groups did a series of push-ups, sit-ups and sprinting rounds.
- The subjects increased their push-ups, running speed and grip strength wearing the peppermint strips.
- She traveled with her own bands, and relied on hotel staircases, push-ups and sit-ups for additional workouts.
- Then, do as many push-ups and sit-ups as possible in one minute each with a two-minute rest interval in between.
- We may do push-ups and sit-ups and weight training, but we don't do it all day long.
- He began working on his body with endless push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups.
- Start in a standard two-hand push-up position, hands shoulder-width apart.
- I swear, if I have to do one more push-up, I'm gonna scream!
- To firm up the upper body, try push-up variations (wider or narrow hand placement) which work both sides of your arms and chest
- If you're that guy, try doing elevated push-ups on medicine balls.
- Get back up and repeat the jog / push-up cycle eight times.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.