1minino masculine informalminina feminine informalgatito masculine informalgatita feminine informal
- Doctors talk of such cancers as being either pussycats or aggressive and invasive tigers.
- It was spotted in a garden in Upper Rosses playing with two friendly pussycats.
- Today, the tigress is a pussycat, with occasional claws.
- He did cute tinted drawings of pussycats, cupids, flowers and ladies' boots, with texts in a kind of ornamental handwriting.
- If you did not like pictures of cuddly teddies and pussycats when you were carefree and childless, there is no good reason for you to like them now.
- Tildy the pussycat is in a bit of a flap after these fluffy ducklings decided to set up home - in her fur!
- Along the way, he disturbs three sleeping pussycats.
- But when her sweet, sensitive side comes out, she's as gentle as a pussycat.
- From my third floor window, I watch pussycats patrolling their domain.
- So what if pussycats and tigers originate from the same species?
- Well look out boys because when my little pussycat started doing that I had him altered the very next day.
- It's more of a scarred old tomcat than a pussycat, but deserves a mention nonetheless.
- You see ingenious ways to turn the wildcats at work into pussycats.