In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1opción de venta feminine
- On one day alone last week, more than 12,600 put options for July, priced at 200p, changed hands.
- But maximum losses are limited here because we have a long put option (with a strike price of 50).
- The deal included a put option to sell the rest of Fiat Auto to GM between 2004 and 2009.
- I can buy a put option with a strike price of £6.00 allowing me to sell 100 shares in three months time.
- A collar is the equivalent of buying a call option and selling a put option.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.