- Within these putrescent pools, black pycniospores fuse to form hyphae growing toward the opposite leaf surface.
- Thus it is that one often comes across a line of startling beauty and brilliance in an otherwise putrescent poem or page of prose.
- If you want to sample this putrescent variety of Shakespeare, go for ‘Measure,’ which is clearer, better written, and more ferocious.
- For idleness does, in all cases, inevitably rot, and become putrescent; - and I say deliberately, the very Devil is in it.
- And I will gladly tell you about that putrescent scum.
- Dismantle, annihilate and devastate the whole swelling, putrescent edifice of surfing once and for all.
- On the left in the bedding are the putrescent remains of a rope ladder.