1(tone/expression) de desconcierto(tone/expression) de perplejidadI'm puzzled — estoy perplejo / desconcertado
- you look puzzled — tienes cara de no entender / de estar confundido / extrañado
- the police were puzzled about the robbery — el atraco tenía desconcertada a la policía
- Looking surprised, a little boy peers at the elderly woman, who takes the puzzled gaze as a question.
- The puzzled Marine tried to explain he had only X-funds allocated for silencers.
- Well, it doesn't end with a rooftop concert played for a puzzled and scant audience of bystanders.
- The question parallels the large question ringing in the ears of millions of puzzled Americans.
- Stockdale's question was mistaken as the puzzled musings of a lost and confused man.