- ‘I was a math/chemistry/physics nut as a kid - chemistry kits, pyromania, the whole bit,’ said Dwyer.
- Maybe the burning channeled a pyromania that exists in everyone but is usually dormant.
- This had two distinct advantages: pyromania and eight nights' worth of presents to unwrap.
- She wouldn't let herself fuel any pyromania that Voice was developing.
- It seemed startlingly appropriate, as I had developed pyromania by then as an outlet.
- The main way the IP speaks out to the community at large in Winnipeg is through arson and pyromania.
- This act of monetary pyromania was performed for the benefit of Richard Nixon's 1972 re-election campaign.
- We could be identical twins and people would be mistaking me as the perpetrator of your pyromania.