1pirotécnicopyrotechnic display — fuegos artificiales masculine
- She's receiving adulatory applause from the audience, and has a really exciting pyrotechnic display too.
- We have been treated to pyrotechnic displays since November last year in our area.
- Adding to the dynamism of the music are frequent pyrotechnic displays, inventive sets and props, and several giant video screens.
- The highlight of the Yenshui fireworks festival is the ‘hives’ - pyrotechnic launch platforms the size of shipping containers.
- Fireworks lit up the sky and chased across the water during a breathtaking pyrotechnic display at Salford Quays.
- The spectacular pyrotechnic display, organised by the Southend Round Table, attracts crowds of up to 10,000.
- Three overlapping exhibitions feature the work of the Chinese-born, New York-based artist known for his pyrotechnic displays.
- The Hong Kong Tourism Board has also called off a planned rooftop pyrotechnic display originally scheduled for Friday and Saturday.
- The pyrotechnic display that followed the performance was dazzling, and a rare occurrence in these otherwise desolate parts.
- I can't watch pyrotechnic displays anymore without tearing up.
- In my judgment, pyrotechnic displays should never have gone on in that building.
- The qualities of this plant for pyrotechnic displays are as well known as those of the Calatropis gigantean.
- The parade began after dark on Tuesday, the second day of the carnival, with a pyrotechnic display.