1BritishArchitecturepatio interior masculine
- Exit at the west wing… it's the building across the quadrangle.
- The younger two were allowed into the inner quadrangle so that we could all be photographed together afterwards.
- A fourth part to the quadrangle garden is to follow a Japanese theme.
- Written beside her signature was ‘Meet me at the quadrangle.’
- Patients should have rest, food, fresh air, and exercise - the quadrangle of health.
- Buildings around the quadrangle would be primarily for research.
- The elevation of the quadrangle is lowest in the lower left region and highest in the upper right region.
- Johen waved a hand at the quadrangle of low buildings in front of them, set around a cobbled yard.
- The centerpiece of the main quadrangle is a beach volleyball court that sees a lot of action throughout the day.
- They had just passed into the central quadrangle when young Brown returned at a run.
- The small complex now forms a quadrangle that celebrates the gallery as the treasure it is.
- Such a proposal clearly involves work on each side of the quadrangle.
- Oak Day is held in the central quadrangle and marks their royal founder's birthday.
- He delivered a lunchtime talk on versification at Sydney University in a lecture hall adjoining the quadrangle.
- My college was small and such passings in the ornate quadrangles were hard to avoid.
- So the new blocks are built around quadrangles in the style of a Victorian school.
- The L-shaped administration building and annex, along with the library, form Xavier's original campus quadrangle.
- And we learn the significance of quadrangles and waterways in the layout of the grounds.
- David collected his wooden practice weapon and joined the group in one of the quadrangles.
- In time, the rest of the quadrangle filled up with bookstacks.
(in US)cuadrilátero masculinecuadrángulo masculine
- This quadrangle is about to become a pentagram.
- In contrast, triangles and quadrangles appear in the middle.
- You can make rectangles, octagons, septagons, or quadrangles… Or you can make ovals as we did.