In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tiempo dedicado exclusivamente a otra persona, especialmente el de los padres a los hijos
- You are generous and loving in personal and family relationships and spend quality time with loved ones.
- There's no magic answer to bridge the distance but spending quality time together seems to help.
- While spending some final quality time together, the kids come across an old map in an attic.
- So, dear readers, this is it for several days as Jo and I head off to spend quality time with my family.
- Hopefully you were able to spend some quality time with those close to you during the holidays.
- Learn to relax and enjoy quality time out of life's normal rat race.
- The trick is to spend quality time in each place by not rushing around and trying to see everything.
- I would like to have quality time with my children, especially during the school holidays.
- With all these options and distractions it can be hard to spend quality time with the people you love.
- Andrew and I spent some much needed quality time by ourselves over dinner.
- When I am not travelling, the Sabbath is a good day to spend quality time with my family.
- Those memories make him want to spend more quality time with his wife and sons, to live life to the fullest.
- Take time to relax, to be alone, to spend quality time with yourself doing nothing in particular.
- Teaching a child about flowers and nature is a wonderful way to spend some quality time with them.
- I will also be spending some quality time with my brother whom I haven't seen in over a year.
- If you don't spend regular quality time together, chances are you'll drift apart.
- A plus for me is that I get to spend quality time with my parents without actually being trapped in their space all the time.
- Diane should have been spending quality time with her family instead of fighting the laws of this country in her last few months.
- I knew that she was probably anxious to leave to spend some quality time with her new boyfriend.
- Parents should get their children to teach them; it would help with quality time and relationship building.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.