1ventanilla triangular giratoria
- And because all the side windows go down, you can enjoy a completely glassless driving experience (windscreen and front quarter-lights aside), leaving the wind no option but to find someone else's car to thrum in.
- By means of opening the quarter-lights, a pleasant flow of air through the sheets is projected to strike the roof of the car, and carries the foul air out through the quarter-lights, thus preventing a build-up of warm foul air.
- Many also have quarter-lights, adding a second, subsidiary strut.
- Some time the same night a Ford Transit van parked in nearby Cornwall Crescent had its near-side quarter-light window broken and a DVD drive, valued at over £100, stolen.
- The doors have been restructured with the quarter-light replaced by single, ‘active glass’ side windows