1copete masculinetupé masculine Spainjopo masculine Southern Cone(of baby) copete masculine(of baby) quiquirikí masculine Spain
- Well, two of my local councillors showed up - both dapper chappies, a younger bloke with a furrowed brow and an older gentleman with the finest quiff I have ever seen on a man over 60.
- The camaraderie and family atmosphere was evident among fans of all ages and backgrounds, many of them sporting Elvis-style quiffs and teddy-boy outfits.
- Look beyond the crooner's perma-grin, the twinkle in the eye, the ever-bouncing quiff and there, on his cheeks and chin, was the unmistakable sheen of foundation.
- Bettie Page bangs and high ponytails for the ladies, sky-high quiffs for the guys.
- My sister, God bless her, went to University, and by the end of the first term was using a catering-sized tin of hairspray a week to keep her quiff from sagging.
- Soon I had amassed a large record collection while, simultaneously, building up a vaseline-walled quiff which defied gravity.
- The second man was about 5ft 5in, in his mid 20s, of slim build and with black hair in a quiff.
- A South African man with a big floppy quiff is ordering a very complex lunch.
- The quiff is immaculate, the look is unmistakable.
- The series includes shots of her mimicking silent movie stars and fluffing her fringe into a quiff; they were spontaneous and fun.
- I had visions of quiffs and highlights and all manner of strange accoutrements being used to make me look like a complete twat.
- Comedy quiffs, tinny synths and half an inch of rouge were never meant to last.
- His quiff used to be sat like a small, silvery lemur balanced atop his skull; now, there's a luxuriant abundance of black hair.
- He wouldn't let me be in the photograph with my quiff.
- And coming across an old school photograph - with the boys on the back row sporting some super Sixties quiffs - has prompted the two women to seek out others and stage a school reunion.
- Girls were fully made up, puffy red unglossed lips, stilettos, pencil skirts and long straight hair in ponytails with quiffs or short curled just so.
- A slip of a man, he is a little bit glam, a little bit rock 'n' roll and he sports a rooster-type quiff hairdo.
- Backcombing is still used today for spot styling bangs hawks, faux hawks, quiffs, full Mohawks or for creating a big style like those worn by some supermodels on fashion runways.
- It was about welding existing styles (retro costumes, quiffs and old rock 'n' roll riffs) onto a recently developed technological chassis supplied by the synthesiser.
- You can tell by their quiffs, black biker boots, jeans and country and western shirts.