1(profit/dividend) quíntuplo(profit/dividend) quíntuple(division) por cincoquintuple time — compás de cinco cuartos masculine
- Some doctors feared the confusion could lead to concern that the public might turn against the quintuple jab, despite universal agreement that it is an improvement on earlier vaccines.
- To add to the usual litany of woes that go with ageing, he's had a quintuple heart bypass.
- Jenkins' heart attack was caused by five blocked arteries, which required her to have quintuple bypass surgery.
- Ministers, who will formally announce the plan tomorrow, insist the quintuple jab is safe, and a positive development for parents because it replaces the whooping cough vaccine, which contained mercury.
- In October 2002 he had a heart attack and then quintuple bypass surgery, which he links to the stress of the long dispute.
- The thing about being independent is that all the profits are quadruple, quintuple what someone on a major label would make.