- By which we ought to mean, the country will be in the hands of a puppet government, a government of quislings and collaborators, a government of pullovers and pushovers.
- If things were going really badly, and we had a quisling Government in this country - what would he have done?
- This won't be a quisling government making these choices.
- Those entrenched enough to deride as fools or quislings anyone who questions war may also be more prone to edit events to fit their version.
- He taught me about the Battle of the Boyne and Cromwell's massacres, about quislings and Black-and-Tans.
- Genuine democratic and social renewal within the Balkans can never take place under the political tutelage of the Western powers and their local quislings.
- Unlike Vietnam, we are backing strong, independent leaders, rather than quislings and puppets whose power base rests with our military forces and economic support.
- Then, as now, the occupiers say they were invited to stay by the very quislings they installed.
- His government was replaced by one of quislings.
- The aim of the conference was to begin consolidating a quisling regime to install after the invasion.
- As far as I am concerned, he is a pinko, quisling traitor.
- But so far the guerilla resistance has eschewed such random violence that hit civilians and instead has concentrated its attacks on U.S. troops and those it considers quislings.
- Most quislings come from the chattering classes, from academics and intellectuals.
- He's undermined our ability to stand up - we'll just be seen as potential traitors and quislings.
- They combined military threats and punishing sanctions to destabilise Yugoslavia with the creation of a quisling pro-Western opposition movement they have funded to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.
- During the 1976-83 period, operations included the assassination of police informers and perceived quislings, bank robberies and attacks on the security forces and police stations.
- They think of him as a quisling, a nuisance and a dangerous acquaintance.