1aro masculineherrón masculine
- The surface of a sphere is a good example, as is a torus (the mathematical name for the shape of the surface of a quoit, or a ring-shaped doughnut).
- It uses rubber rings and to make up for their lack of shape, one side is coloured black, the other white and any quoit which falls black side up, doesn't score.
- In the old days, games could go on until after midnight - what with the drinking and that - and we had to light matches to show players where to land the quoit.
- Deck Quoits played with quoits made from rope has been a popular pastime on cruise ships for decades.
- A whole day of sponsored games, including skipping, soccer skills, rugby touch-downs and quoit balancing, helped to raise £520.
- Pitching quoits is common at family reunions and picnics.