1(bicycle)bicicleta de carrera(s) feminine
- He laughed as he turned onto the highway in the neon green street racer.
- He is familiar with the challenges facing both breeders and racers, as well as the wants and needs of the racing public.
- The racer burst into flames upon impact but the fire was quickly extinguished by park staff.
- Life aboard an ocean racer is not a breeze but, despite the hardships she faced, she is not deterred and her experiences live on.
- She grinned at him, and held his hand for a second as sign of gratitude, before running into the last building, where the pure bred racers were kept.
- These budget racers are designed to offer the average fan the chance to go racing without breaking the bank account.
- For the race itself, boats will be divided into two classes, with the first class consisting of racers and cruiser / racers, which are generally the larger of the boats.
- It is waterproof, light and, because it is durable, can be fitted to mountain bikes or racers.
- It is similar to the two wheeled speedway racers, except that these competition vehicles are 20 times the size and go one and a half times quicker.
- In its original concept, Supermoto was designed to test a racer's all-round ability on a variety of surfaces.
- Shortly after he won the Derby and then was beaten in the Belmont Stakes, he was considered more valuable as a breeder than a racer and was retired to stud in Japan.
- These traits point to one particular breed, a relatively rare show pigeon as opposed to a roller or racer.
- I raced stock cars as a kid, sports cars as an older kid, and the current, much older kid would be racing unlimited air racers but for a lack of money.
- Over the years he has overseen a change in his yard with National Hunt horses now outnumbering Flat racers having had more of an even split in earlier years.
- He contributed his drag racing know-how to help design a quarter-mile Cadillac racer.
2(animal)corredor masculinecorredora femininemasculine caballo de carreramasculine caballo de carrerasmasculine perro de carreramasculine perro de carreras