1de cremallera y piñónrack-and-pinion steering — dirección por cremallera feminine
- The power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering gear is rubber isolated at all three of its mounting points.
- A rigidly-mounted fabricated-steel front sub-frame supports the engine mounts, suspension control arms and an electric-power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering gear.
- My brother's car had rack-and-pinion steering, which was in need of repair.
- The going is punishing for about 1000 ft, following the line of an old rack-and-pinion railway used in hydro-electric construction.
- A rack-and-pinion mechanism allowed one dish to be smoothly shifted into or out of contact with the other, controlling the ants' passage between them.
- A stiffer, more aerodynamic (and, frankly, gorgeous) body rides on revised suspension, and the steering is finally an accurate rack-and-pinion setup.
- Next morning, I wanted to get in among the views, so I tackled the nearby Rhune mountain via rack-and-pinion railway, my preferred method of mountaineering.
- Its rack-and-pinion steering is nicely weighted and predictable.
- With its 302-horsepower engine, it is able to provide athletic performance to complement its fully independent suspension and variable assist rack-and-pinion steering.
- A more sporting chassis is promised, thanks to a new three-link front suspension, rack-and-pinion steering and modified independent multi-link rear set up.
- The longish wheelbase and wide track are good starting points, providing a very stable base which is complemented by the fully independent suspension and a very precise rack-and-pinion steering system.
- Together with the engine-speed-sensing rack-and-pinion power steering, the suspension is designed to provide unerring road feel while quietly isolating the passenger cabin from unwanted noise, vibration and harshness.