- It offers a lively - at times even racy - read, with events vividly described and attention held by the anecdotes peppered throughout.
- The feature was also loaded with racy photos and a variety of rude quotations.
- The racy, hour-long play explores power, revenge, sexual behaviour, and the nature of evil.
- So racy is/was the content that in the 1930s the book could not even have been legally shipped through the US mail!
- The network isn't exactly family entertainment, although the shows' racy content had been somewhat toned down by the time Smith came aboard.
- They didn't like little ears to hear their juicy if not racy gossip.
- As for the film being racy, raunchy or titillating, there's utterly nothing groundbreaking here.
- Our reporter joins us now with controversy that surrounds these sexy women dancing in these racy videos.
- In light of its vast market power, Wal-Mart has infuriated the media with its long-standing refusal to stock obscene CDs and racy magazines.
- The material is frequently ribald, often racy, and always laced with profanity.
- His fast-growing clothing company is built on pro-labor policies, racy ads, and a sexually charged culture
- At the time, the idea was to do a series of racy TV-movies for late Saturday nights that would be more adult and risqué than anything then being done for network television.
- Asked just how racy the pictures will be, Stevens explains, ‘The girl can do whatever she is comfortable with.’
- When a church leader asked him to tone down his use of racy language in his columns, his answer was swift.
- Readers looking for a racy, entertaining romp full of plot twists, scandal and exposed secrets will not be disappointed.
- The film is probably most notable for its attempts to entertain adults with racy jokes and visuals.
- Entertainment Weekly wrote about racy Y / A novels in this week's issue.
- His novels are entertaining, racy and often irreverent.
- The album has been a best-seller as well as being well-received critically - MTV called it racy and experimental, influenced by 70s R&B and rap grooves.
- The show disappeared for a short while when no network wished to run what was at times, a racy and offensive series.
2(risqué)(story/joke) subido de tono(story/joke) picante