1rejilla del radiador femininemáscara (del radiador) feminine Chile
- A front spoiler, side skirts, radiator grille and sports exhaust with a specially-designed heat shield give the cabrio Brabus an elegant look.
- The engine is mounted as far forward as possible without bits of it actually sticking out of the radiator grille, and the power is fed to all four wheels.
- The single-frame radiator grille necessitated the redesign of the air flow at the car's front section.
- Rising from the radiator grille, a prominent bulge in the hood runs to the base of the windscreen.
- Its central element is the single-frame radiator grille, the outer chrome ring of which surrounds the painted grey fins of the grille with horizontal chrome strips.
- One glance at that dramatic V-shaped radiator grille is enough to tell you that this is an Alfa Romeo.
- Front end appeal is set off by new mesh radiator grilles, larger bumpers and tear-shaped front lamps.
- In return, we became even more devious, hiding the detector behind the radiator grilles, or inside the sun visors.
- With the face-lift, all variations of the Vios come with newly designed wheel discs, bumpers, radiator grilles and head, front fog and rear lamps.
- Fully pre-assembled door modules and front-end modules with integrated headlights and radiator grille are delivered precisely to the section of the assembly line at which they are needed.
- For example, the radiator grille is bolder, with large-honeycomb-mesh, while the bumper grille also carries the projector-style fog lamps.
- Design is influenced by a bold facia and radiator grille, clear glass Xenon Plus headlamps and massive wheels fitted with run-flat tyres.
- With its sloping, streamlined front and absence of a radiator grille, attention is focused on the diamond logo.
- The Nissan Primastar will have the same design but will feature a different radiator grille, indicators and seats.
- He knew it would require an extreme wide angle lens, a grad filter for the sky and to position the truck so the sunlight hit the radiator grille at an angle.
- The radiator grille has been redesigned, and is now taller and steeper.
- Audi may, in the future, be making a bold statement with larger, uninterrupted radiator grilles, but the current front end is tidy and timeless.
- Both variants now have a horizontal radiator grille; in the old models the Altis G had a vertical grille.
- Use a soft-bristled brush to get into tricky areas such as the radiator grille and around lamp clusters.
- The smaller engined car is distinguished from the larger engined V8 model as it has a black radiator grille, instead of a chrome one.