1pilluelo masculinepilluela femininegolfillo masculinegolfilla feminine
- We have only recently come to live in Pattaya, but feel that we should be doing something to help some of the ragamuffin children we see around the streets.
- I'm a ragamuffin in real life - I don't wear makeup, I don't brush my hair.
- Each boy is worth his time, and an adorable group of ragamuffins they are.
- Bob looked like a ragamuffin, probably one of the things I found so appealing about him.
- The first time we met this ragamuffin she was very shy, but this time she was so friendly, full of confidence and holding our hands as we walked around.
- Tonight, I was a street ragamuffin, ready to enjoy the finer things in life.
- The first was shorter, rat-faced kid in ragamuffin attire who Skye only knew by sight.
- Why had she even gone with the dirty little ragamuffin?
- Most people will see this film as a harmless piece of escapist whimsy, replete with cute ragamuffins, a performing dog, and old steam locomotives.
- ‘We turned up like little raggamuffins,’ she recalled.
- He knew he was taking a risk, but there was something about this scrawny little ragamuffin which made him feel desperately sorry for her.
- Set on Thanksgiving, an artsy New York ragamuffin type tries to get dinner together for her estranged suburban family.
- I once met Keegan at Heathrow and he took the time out to have a talk with four ragamuffins, when some would have just walked past and ignored us.
- ‘If I catch you I'm going to kiss you,’ yelled the ragamuffin, casting aside his sandwich box and hurtling off after her.
- Charity may begin at home, but without these kinds of outlets many people would be dressed like ragamuffins.
- When I look back at the way I dressed, I think I looked part vagabond and part ragamuffin.
- I had to take care of ten little ragamuffins all by my lonesome.