1(small dish)(para el horno) potecito individual masculine
- The mixture is now ready to be poured into the ramekins.
- I placed the ramekin in an ovenproof dish and the poured water into the dish up to a level half way up the ramekin, before popping it into the preheated oven.
- Place the ramekins in a wide saucepan and fill with simmering water, so it comes two-thirds of the way up the sides.
- These impressive soufflés can be made in individual ramekins or coffee cups.
- The next morning, in a small ramekin, I mixed in some lime zest and added some more, cold, coconut milk because the rice had sucked up all the moisture.
- Pour the mixture into individual ramekins, molds or mini-savarin rings and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Get your four ramekins, make sure they're nice and clean.
- I first brushed individual 7-ounce ramekins with melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into six very lightly oiled dariole moulds or 7.5cm ramekins, cover and chill for four hours or until set.
- The recipe below makes one gratin serving four people, but it can also be made in individual ramekins for four single-serving dinners.
- Place the cucumber cups in individual ramekins.
- Spoon the warm fruit mixture into individual ramekins or small bowls.
- After removing the ramekins from the oven, I gently topped the eggs with the mushroom mixture.
- Fill the ramekins with some summer berries and a drop of booze.
- Slide the ramekins on to the baking sheet and bake for ten to 12 minutes until the souffles are well risen, browned and doubled in height but still slightly wobbly.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins and push a truffle deep into the centre of each.
- Fill the ramekins, smoothing the tops with a palette knife.
- Ease the star, butter-side down, over the back of an up-turned individual metal tart tin or ramekin, the star points facing up.
- Lightly butter six 7.5cm ramekin dishes and dust them out with a little extra caster sugar.
- Line a pudding basin or individual ramekins with cling-film, and then line the mould with the soaked bread, ensuring there are no gaps.
2British(cheese savory)tartaleta de queso feminine
- The Irish black tea is hot and strong, the homemade raisin scones warm and airy, served with a heaping ramekin of clotted cream.
- The monochromatic assortment consists of four marvels of kosher-style cuisine served with two ramekins of sour cream.
- A thick and tender petite strip steak comes with basic fluffy scrambled eggs, crisp roasted new potatoes and a ramekin of rich tomato-tinged Béarnaise.
- It was beautifully served in a terrine, along with toasted slices of bread and a small ramekin of creamed lentils.
- Then there was a ramekin of lemony aubergine pate which was, in truth, more of a dip and tasted of red pepper rather than aubergine.
- A ramekin of caviar-topped whipped urchin appears without asking.