- It then ramifies, or grows in a similar manner to a root system through the host, centering on the digestive system.
- It is hard to trace Steve's contributions in a linear fashion, because his work has ramified in so many directions.
- This is because the organization of the economy has a series of effects which ramify through the society.
- The weblike character of the text means that each datum will ramify in implications throughout.
- It ramifies almost from the base, can grow 1-3 m high and may reach 3 m in diameter.