In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Exercise order was randomized so an equal number of subjects performed either exercise first.
- The order of the response options was randomized across stories and subjects.
- The order of the questions was randomized but was the same for all participants.
- Both sets had identical problems but presentation order was randomized for each set for each participant.
- The order in which the trials were presented was randomized separately for each participant.
2Computinggenerar la implantación de números aleatorios en
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.