In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1antecedentes penales masculine
- ‘Note the reason for the long rap sheet,’ she mused out loud.
- Hirshon's Patton has a longer rap sheet than usual.
- Then there was the rap sheet of Stoudemire's mother, Carrie, which included arrests for passing bad checks, fraud and theft.
- With his pipe, gentleman-thief fashion sense and a rap sheet that includes armed robbery, fraud and burglary, he seems the perfect subject.
- Or was it because after they picked her father up they looked at her rap sheet and found several warrants for her arrest?
- You never know when that kid with a rap sheet a mile long will circumvent the system yet again because of a judge's ruling.
- He's a high-risk convicted sex offender with a rap sheet dating back many years.
- One of them, Lauren Gazzola, said she hoped her rap sheet and upcoming trial wouldn't keep her out of law school.
- Inside she found the evidence of a colourful if often troubled life - photographs, social welfare documents, a rap sheet for drunken driving.
- He also had a rap sheet, which a lot of the media doesn't understand.
- My rap sheet is several pages, but it keeps disappearing from the cop's database.
- There had probably been a few more crimes added to her rap sheet since then as well.
- The rap sheet will be amended to show the arrest.
- Given his rap sheet, his shyness and soft voice are at first disconcerting.
- She's got a rap sheet that stretches back four decades, including a stint in prison for slavery.
- Matthias wondered what else was on Graff's Interpol rap sheet aside from fraud.
- You've got a brother who has got a rap sheet 18 pages long.
- This guy, Richard Ricci, had spent 10 years in jail, tried to kill a cop, had a rap sheet, worked at the house a couple of months, admitted stealing stuff.
- His rap sheet includes armed robbery and home invasion.
- Neither of the finalists in the Louisiana governor's race has a rap sheet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.