1rápidamentehe works very rapidly — trabaja con mucha rapidez / muy rápidamente
- the road descends rapidly — la calle baja abruptamente
- a rapidly changing world — un mundo que cambia con mucha rapidez
- Both Mr and Mrs Hayhurst were stranded on the roof as the river continued to rise rapidly.
- In the heat, the grass grows rapidly and the flowers wilt fast, so there was much to be done.
- Mark decided simply to set one up and since then, he has seen the business expand rapidly.
- Pea aphids can be found at low levels but are expected to multiply rapidly in the warm weather.
- Yet even he admits that defending his sport is rapidly becoming an impossible task.