1(scrape)(wood) raspar(wood) escofinar
- Any flares present at this time are removed by rasping the lower part of the hoof wall from the outside.
- Initially, wood is rasped evenly from the length of each limb on the bow.
- Pale knuckles rasped against its worn surface, falling in gentle depressions in the wood made by countless other such actions.
- The thrips will rasp the foliage, leaving whitish streaks.
2(say)the captain rasped (out) the order — el capitán dio la orden con aspereza
- get out of here, he rasped — —¡fuera de aquí! —bramó
1hacer un ruido áspero