In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1procesador de imagen raster masculineprocesador de imagen de trama masculine
- The process of setting up your printer, the use of raster image processors and color management are also given the attention they deserve.
- A Windows driver and Roland's VersaWorks RIP (raster image processor) are included.
- The newest raster image processors can support PDF / X - 3, preserving the original RGB (red, green and blue) images and ICC profiles until the last moment when the files are converted to printing plates.
- Many wide-format printers employ their own native printer drivers, while others may need a RIP (raster image processor) to function at their best.
- HyperXpress, for example, is a high-performance printing and plotting software program that uses a RIP (raster image processor) to print large files.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.