1a rattling good yarn — una historia sensacional
- This book is certainly a rattling detective story.
- The book is a rattling good read, even if it is on historiography.
- You could, however, make an exception for Macdara Vallely's sparky little story that is not just a rattling good yarn, but also marks the arrival of a very promising new boy on the crowded Irish playwright block.
- But it's a rattling good film that whips you along at a good pace, has some interesting side plots that come back in interesting ways and some bravura camerawork.
- It was a rattling good adventure story that kept me gripped to the surprising end.
- But still, over there, they recognise a rattling good story when they read one.
- The first half, in particular, is a rattling tale of wartime adventure, culminating in Riddiford's final, successful escape with two others from an Austrian camp.
- Figo converted and Real Madrid proceeded to shine and (mostly beyond them this season) showboat their way to a rattling 4-2 triumph.
- ‘It is a rattling good yarn,’ he told the Western People.