1(swinger)juerguista feminineI bet she's a right little raver really — estoy seguro de que le da rienda a la hilacha Mexico informal
2Musicaficionado a la música acid
- Surprisingly, the ranters and the ravers don't dominate.
- It's not a happy election climate, that's for sure, except for the ravers and the ragers.
- He is not a ranter and raver in the dressing room.
- My last boss was Stan Ternent and he's old-school - a bit of a ranter and raver.
- My Mum isn't a ranter and raver like James, she just has an amazing ability to state the obvious, repeat herself and just get on your nerves at times.
- I am vocal on the pitch but have never been a ranter and raver off it.
- He is not a ranter or raver which is great, because that is not what you want when things are going against you.