1to go out on the razzle — salir de juerga / de parranda informal
- Ranieri asked Romario if it was true he'd been out on the razzle until four o ‘clock that morning.
- She was out on the razzle tonight, bet there's a sore head tomorrow!
- On any Friday night you might well trip over any number of familiar faces on the razzle.
- Reykjavik on the razzle is cool without cynicism.
- We are starting to favour employees who are on the razzle - who go out to find where they can get their next bit of moolah from.